Sold [WTS] 300+ unique 5☆ - Day 1 account

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/nortonlolimut, 2/14/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/nortonlolimut

/u/nortonlolimut
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So, I'm separating myself from my FEH account because I desperately need money right now and I'm not having fun with this game anymore.

My account has 304 5☆ lv40 unique characters, among those more than half are 5☆ exclusives. Most notable characters are +10 Masked Marth, Xander, Reinhardt and Cecilia, +8 Camus and +7 Sonya who has a weird habit of popping on free summons even when she's not on the banner. I could list other heroes I have but instead I'll let you see that spreadsheet I made in which all of my unique 5☆ heroes are listed, with merges, boons/banes, current blessings and all inherited skills I gave them : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nj_xbkEaqSMLomFHCbzUA98eijkUsMUqVkKMKDovD2Y/edit#gid=0 Also, as you will see on the pictures below, I have a few more 5☆ units I didn't even train or I'm keeping as fodder. Those units include three Idunns, a Legendary Celica, a Winter Tharja and three Distant Counter fodders (Hríd, Nailah, Hector).

Account has never been hacked or softbanned, barracks limit is currently 550, all of the sacred seals are upgraded to at least rank 2 and some of the most useful are rank 3. Only missing accessories are those from the forging bonds A Time to Shine, a few Rokkr accessories, and most golden ones. Tier 19 in arena and 11 in Aether Raids but as I'm losing interest in the game that shouldn't be a surprise. As for the game itself, there's a few orbs and feathers to gain with tactic drills and chain challenges.

Album : https://imgur.com/a/mbcYpvA

Of course I will provide more screenshots on demand if you want proof of skill inheritances on specific units and the like.

I will let go the account for $700 but I'm open to negotiations. Make me an offer and I'll consider it if it's interesting enough.

# #/nortonlolimut
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.