Sold [WTS] 24 Hour Maxing Service

Discussion in 'Realm of the Mad God Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by 123456howard, 6/28/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 123456howard

123456howard
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

What is this service?
    This is a 6/8 maxing service. Nothing more, nothing less.

Cost
    $7 - Standard - 6/8 (Low atk/Low def)
    $8.5 - Buffed - 6/8 (High atk/def)
    Prices may change.

Why so cheap?
    Orders will take 0-24 hours to process.
    For now, prices will remain low. Offering a vouch copy and a free trial to test and evaluate the price.

How to order? + Contact info
    Add me on Skype: howardchia2012

Follow these instruction:
    1. Wait for me to accept your friend request.
    2. Post a link to your ReamEye with the chosen class to max OR Post how many pots required to max. (Attack, Defense, Vitality, Speed, Wisdom and Dexterity)
    3. Wait for reply
    4. Wait 0 - 24 hours. Payment will be taken when pots are ready.

Delays?
    If the maxing takes longer than 24 hours without me informing you. You will receive the maxing for free.
    Maxing needs to be confirmed.

Confirmation from me
    Once you have followed the above instruction, you will either get the message. "Accepted", "Waiting", "Added to queue", "Declined"
    Accepted - This means your request has been accepted. Please wait 0-24 hours to be completed.
    Waiting - This means i'm busy, and i will reply later.
    Added to queue - Means you have been added to a queue and once i finish with the other orders, i will reply with "Accepted/Declined"
    Declined - No business today

Terms of service:

By contacting and purchasing, you automatically agree to the terms of service.
    The pots requested to max your character must be 100% correct.
    Up to you to bring T0 item to trade back.
    All trades will be recorded. Video will not be released unless you charge-back.

You must not mention in-game name through Skype. Instead confirm an location to meet up.
    You must leave a vouch after completion of the service.
    ToS may be changed without notifying you.

Vouch Copies
    Paste vouch copy here.

Sales Trial
    One free maxing for one person. You must post a vouch after receiving. Fail to do so, may result in scam result.
    Requirement: Known to the ROTMG sales thread, a profile picture, decent amount of posts.

4/8 will be given.

Sales Trial Vouch goes here.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.