Sold Wts: 106 5* Midgame With 26 Orbs | Lf: Paypal

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/QueenMaevex, 4/14/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/QueenMaevex

/u/QueenMaevex
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello! o/

Thank you for visiting this thread; I'm looking to sell an account with 106 5☆.

It's currently in the second part of the story, but most of the recent chapters have not been completed. This is to ensure more orb rewards for you to use in getting any other units you desire.

The account has a hefty amount of feathers and items that will make your run with it enjoyable. Using said resources should get you a top spot within Tier 20.

None of the blessings have been assign, since the new owner will have the advantage to choose which units to support and bless with them!

The asking price for this account is currently $325.00 - I am expecting paypal, however, we can go through other means that will help you feel more comfortable and protected (i.e. ebay, middleman, etc). Due note that the price is not final, and if we reach an agreement, it could go down.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you.

Account Pictures

# #/QueenMaevex
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.