WTB Quick Sale Whale/Dolphin Accounts - Fast and smooth deal for you!

Discussion in 'Genshin Impact Other Accounts | Genshin Impact Accounts Sale' started by /u/maokew, 12/2/23.

1. /u/maokew

/u/maokew
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

Buying Whale/Dolphin Accounts

All servers, taking Genshin offers

Preferences:

• 40x5+
    • OG Owner, providable recall info/receipts (not required)
    • No deadlinks & with Warranty
    • Well maintained
    • Cheap price (rush sell)

Not Interested In:

• <30x5
    • High price / Not #
    • Deadlinks & no Warranty
    • Not taking Paypal G&S (1k+ vouches; No issues for legit sellers selling safe accounts, if not, save us time and don't contact me)

Unset Budget; Name your price. Will accept price if I like it, I'll make another offer if not. I only pay via G&S. Can use mm for your peace of mind, you handle all fees.

Dm me account details (all cons, weapons and no. of 5 stars) and starting price, will reply whenever I'm available if interested.

Why sell me?

1. This quick and safe deal enables you to get quickly paid for your account that can stay unused and unsold for months with a bad price, selling it to me will save you months trying to maintain and sell it with the worry getting scammed.
    2. Over 1,000 vouches from Reddit, and other apps/sites with 0 Fraud, no risks of scams.
    3. Sell your accounts quickly, safely, and effortlessly without having to deal with scammers wasting your time and getting ignored for months!

Thank you for reading, I look forward to see what you sell!

# #/maokew
    . .

#1 /u/maokew, 12/2/23
    Last edited by a moderator: 4/24/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.