WTB NA account 40$ Budget

Discussion in 'Genshin Impact Other Accounts | Genshin Impact Accounts Sale' started by /u/Dvnjiz, 11/7/23.

1. /u/Dvnjiz

/u/Dvnjiz
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

Hi!

I’m looking to buy an NA account. this is what i’m looking for, if the account doesn’t meet all my asks it’s okay! just lmk what it’s missing. Anyway, here:

• Ar 27-40 with most of the major quests the account has available complete (i’ve had a genshin account before and tbh i don’t feel like doing the major quests again. Lmk what’s done and what’s not)

• 2-4 five stars at least 1 limited. i’m not super picky about which 5 star it is but if the account has kazuha or eula i’d be a lil more interested,( tbh idk if this is a lot or not to ask for for the budget i have because i’ve seen accounts with like more 5 stars sell for less)

— The account CANT be a starter. i want an accounts thats like half way between starter and “complete” idk how to explain it but kind of like i said before i don’t want to be left with like 60 quests i’ve already done a million times on different account to complete.

• this is completely optional because i do like exploring but an account that has most of liyue, mondstadt and inazuma complete. By most i mean like anywhere between 80-100%

That’s all :) pls let me know if these asks are unreasonable at all or if u think i need to save up and change the price! Sorry if this is becoming a long post

One last thing. I do have an account i dont use its AR 25 and very much a starter account, it doesn’t have any five start characters yet or anything but it does have festering fang which i know is a bit rare and not obtainable anymore but i have no idea if ppl would buy it. So if you are selling and looking to buy a fresh starter account consider a # or even a trade.

# #/Dvnjiz
    . .

#1 /u/Dvnjiz, 11/7/23
    Last edited by a moderator: 4/24/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.