Sold [WTB] Looking for Legendary Pet Account (Only buying from trusted; vouched sellers)

Discussion in 'Realm of the Mad God Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Akbar165, 12/24/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akbar165

Akbar165
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

First and foremost if you did not have a chance to read the full title, I am ONLY looking to buy from members who have been on the forum for a while, have rep and vouches in this thread.

I strongly advise that if you do not meet the criteria, do not waste your time adding or posting here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My budget is only up to $100, which is why I do not expect to get a maxed 90/90/90 Legendary Pet account, but one relatively near it.

There has to be an adequate number of vaults, minimum is around 6. As for Character Slots, a minimum of 4.

I don't really care about UT's or items, I'm willing to PPE my way to success.

Lastly, do not expect me to buy the account right away, I will see the offers I get and then proceed to buy the one I see fit.

My payment is PayPal (Friend and Family, of course).

My Skype: akbar.amin165

*** Post here with your Skype profile name when you have added me, otherwise I will decline! ***

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.