Selling WTB: EQ2 Monk or Bruiser Looking to buy a Monk or...

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell

EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTB: EQ2 Monk or Bruiser Looking to buy a Monk or Bruiser on EQ2. Must be level 90 and have AT LEAST 225 AAs. Server unimportant as long as it can be transferred. Please contact me with offers. WTB: EQ1 P99 Account Looking to buy a P99 Account Interested in classes such as lv50 or close to it: Shaman, Ranger, Druid and possibly Wizard/Enchanter Will listen to offers of any other class as well... even naked characters PM me with details such as asking price, Race, Sex, Gear etc etc Thanks!! WTB: looking to buy a everquest 2 account looking to buy a ranger or a tank class WTB: Acc on Fippy darkpaw server 50+ Looking to buy an account on the Fippy darkpaw server, something at least 50+. PM me for further details and ways of conversing. Thank you for your time. WTB: EQ1 EQMac Looking to buy EQmac Character. I would prefer Enchanter, druid or bard but I am open to all. PM me with details. WTB: EQ2 zerk/guard possibly sk/pally Looking to buy zerk/guard with at least 300AA and decent gear. will think about sk/pally but would need to have good gear and 300+aa. Thanks. WTS: 90 Rogue Max AA, 90 Shaman 3kaa Looking to sell my 90 rogue and 90 shaman on the drinal server. Rogue is 60k hp unbuffed with a bit of t4 raid gear including weapons and some visibles. Parses around 35k on a burn. Has pretty much every clicky you could ever want as well as most of the questable augs and 8 years of veteran rewards. The shaman was primarily used as a box. Sitting at around 45k mana with around 3k aa. Nothing too special about him but he is on a seperate account if you want to have a package deal. Send me a PM with offers or questions. Thank you WTS: EQ2 Acct: 90 myth'd Mystic//90 myth'd Assassin Looking to sell my account, has 2 lvl 90's , Mystic and Assassin. Both characters have myths and good gear, send a pm if interested WTS: 90 Ranger Looking to sell my lvl 90 Ranger on Xegony/Druzzil for $350.The character can be transferred. Magelo:eq.magelo/profile/1400500 Misc.:Also...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.