WTB Cheap Rush Sell Dolphins/Whales - Fast and smooth sale

Discussion in 'Genshin Impact Other Accounts | Genshin Impact Accounts Sale' started by /u/maokew, 11/9/23.

1. /u/maokew

/u/maokew
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

Buying Rush Sale Whales/Dolphins Genshin Accounts

NA/EU Server, will consider Asia if extremely cheap

• This quick and safe deal enables you to get quickly paid for your account that can stay unused and unsold for months with a bad price, saving you months trying to maintain and sell it as well as worrying about scams.

Requirements:

• Highend Account 30x5+
    • Well Maintained
    • No deadlinks
    • Providable receipts or/and long no retrieval history + Warranty
    • Cheap price
    • Preference towards OG Owner and billing info

Not Interested In:

• High price / Not #
    • Deadlinks
    • No warranty
    • Suspicious accounts

Budget depends on your account; can extend for bigger whales.

Payment method: Paypal G&S only for instances of recall, exceptions could be made if you are heavily trusted. Do not contact me if you cannot take G&S, you wouldn't mind if you are a legit seller selling a safe account.

Why sell me?

• Over 1,000 vouches from Reddit, playerup, and other sites with 0 Fraud, no risks of scams.
    • Sell your accounts quickly, safely, and effortlessly without having to deal with scammers wasting your time and getting ignored for months!

Dm me account details along with your starting price to inquire, thank you for reading.

Can use trusted middleman or playerup middleman if you handle fee for your peace of mind

• Please do not offer me small accounts less than 30x5 (unless HSR) as well as nonnegotiable overpriced accounts, expect no reply if you will. Have a great day and I look forward to see what you sell!
    # #/maokew
    . .

#1 /u/maokew, 11/9/23
    Last edited by a moderator: 4/24/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.