Selling WTB 30/50 HoM European account Must have CD-Keys...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTB 30/50 HoM European account Must have CD-Keys Must be European I will buy only via (I will pay for it) Buying Zkeys/Ectos Buying Zashien Keys and Ectos 20,000 keys is needed for Legendary Zashien Title Currently at rank 8 will be rank 9 next weekend so will need about 14,000 keys Need ectos to buy rare mini pets You pm the price platform I buy business verified on Paypal, Alert Pay, CEO of a buiness and Investor so I have money to spend on random stuff. : deleted : deleted WTB Guild Wars Account - Post all offers! Hey all, I'm looking at buying a GW account. I'm aware that I don't have feedback, which is why I'm offering to pay for service in advance to ease any concerns. Some features that I'd take into consideration in the price point: -Account-based titles maxed out, like Luxon and/or Kurzick title -Gold -Ectos -Any skill packs that were bought -Minipets -Any consumables not yet used -unlinked to NCSoft account. This is just my own quibble, hope it's not a problem. I'm open-minded to any offers and am willing to entertain any posted here. WTB 4x Single Campaign Accounts! I need four accounts with 1 campaign They must not be linked You must have feedback and be PayPal verified to go first Please, bump the thread then PM price Keep in mind I can get a brand new cd-key for $10. What it is on the accounts make no difference to me. WTS Clean GW accoun with all expansions I sell a Guild wars account with all expansions , its too old and is clean , have bonuses , and have another recent account clean add me adrifoietes@ to offer me WTB / TRADE Guildwars account 3 expansion Willing to trade 2x crysis 2 ea download manager account for 2x guild wars account with all 3 expansions. empty is fine. or will buy your account playing with a friend, but with all 3 expansions buying 2 accounts pm me price paypal verified. WTB r9+ Account! PvP Account Hi guys! Iam looking for a Guild Wars PvP Account. HA rank 9 must be in it. (rank 8 ist acceptable...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.