Pending Wrongly accused

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by Bob wallen, 5/17/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob wallen

Bob wallen
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

How to Report a Feedback Dispute
    Please fill out all 6 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    1 from yesterday 5/16/2015 other 4/28/2015

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    1 is buyer other is seller.

3. Total Transaction Value
    No money discussed

4. Other Members Username
    Skrto and gatis107

5. Why Should The Feedback Be Removed
    First from Skrto was because I simply wouldn't buy account and he got mad. Other was done over an arguement about an account I was selling. He insulted me and got mad when I responded about his insulting.

6. Provide All Chat Logs, Screenshots and Additional Information Below
    Here is screenshot of link and another of actual image linked to.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Basically saying I was burned by him or butthurt.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. gatis107

gatis107
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3. OP
    OP
    Bob wallen

Bob wallen
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

I apoogized more than once. Something you never did after insulting more than once. I never insulted you and actually complimented you after I aplogized. Anyway we will just have to see what happens. Please don't continue to stalk me and troll my posts. I'm done and have moved on. This post wasn't meant for you to respond to but you can't leave well enough alone.

4. gatis107

gatis107
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

Hey man, you started this storm, you need to end it. I made an offer to you, on your post wich is there in the first place to make offers. It was not good enough for you, fine. You could just write, no tnx , I can accept that. And god blesss you. Noo, you had to come to my post, and claim false accusations. Yes you did apologize, but then you continued with negative feedback. So you need to end this, not me. Admis can see the timline, they can see my post, wich never insulted no one, in the begining. Not untill the point you came to my post to spreed lies. That when I lost it. And I am not stalking anyone, just want the people to know the truth. You started this, you need to end it. Remove your feedback, wich you put first, I will remove mine. Or if it cant be removed make it a good one or neutral, I will do the same.

5. gatis107

gatis107
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

Typo I cant* accept that*

6. OP
    OP
    Bob wallen

Bob wallen
    Expand Collapse

You told me what it was worth. You didn't make an offer. You did offer to trade then you came out with it's only worth $60 or $70. I wouldn't even entertain that price. I don't need money that bad to give away my personal account. It has $150 just in 3 of the premiums alone. Anyway we just need to squash this. I just took offense when you came on my post making me look bad with basically telling anyone interested in my account that it was worth crap. I will continue to try and get my negs removed. If you can get your's removed that's fine with me.

7. OP
    OP
    Bob wallen

Bob wallen
    Expand Collapse

I didn't come on your account until you came on mine. Then I made a mistake and actually fealt bad so I apologized and said this guy is not the guy and could be a good guy. I told people to ignore my comments. Good luck with your business. It's a new day and I'm over it.

8. gatis107

gatis107
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

Noo, noo , noo buddy. I aske what would you trade it for, and then I offerd my price. You could writte , no, tnx. Or writte what you just wrote now. Noo, you had to come to my post with flase accusations in pourpose of making me look bad. Then you said you never contact people without an intention to buy, and you contactetd so many grinder you mixed me with someone. So much of that claim. You can remove negativs, but since you reported me first, also remove it first.

9. OP
    OP
    Bob wallen

Bob wallen
    Expand Collapse

Listen since you can't figure this out and can't read what you posted here is what you said.

Also price is way off. It more like 60,70 $. At least as I see it.
    gatis107, Yesterday at 4:33 AM

That is not an offer. It is plain and simple you said thats all it's worth. You didn't say "I will offre you $60 or $70" you said this is what it's worth. You are in denial. Anyway I will remove the negative and you do the same. I'm done

10. OP
    OP
    Bob wallen

Bob wallen
    Expand Collapse

For some reason it won't let me remove it. Says I'm not allowed to view it and I'm getting a error. Will try and let them know in my ticket.

11. gatis107

gatis107
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

Noo, I wrote What would you trade it for? then under that Also price is way off. It more like 60,70 $. At least as I see it. that would mean i would trade something in that value for the account. And tell me whats worse? Me telling you account value as I see it, or you accussing me in front of evryone on two posts, that I tried to take 100$ from you, and that I was not # about the price. And we talked alot , and negotiated. I told my offer/opinion against you lie. Whats worse. Also you apologized but then reported negative. So bassicly you didnt quit. It was just a sharade.

12. OP
    OP
    Bob wallen

Bob wallen
    Expand Collapse

Dude you are in denial. I APOLIGIZED! Wtf part of that don't you get? MAn I'm over it. I'm not sure I even want to remove the ngative now. You won't leave it alone. Just walk away geezus. I'm not like you I understand I made a mistake. You just keep on and on trying to tell me something I already apologized for. I thought we could get past this after I said ok lets move on but you obviously can't get over it. We will just keep it like it is. I'm done or atleast I want to be but I'm not sure you will let me be.

13. OP
    OP
    Bob wallen

Bob wallen
    Expand Collapse

I didn't say you tried to take anything. You are confused dude. I said that is what you tried to charge me. Anyway I APOLGIZED. Get over it.

14. gatis107

gatis107
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

noo, you cant move on. aes you apologized and then threeten with negative feedback, and the you did negative feedback. so what does that mean. public apologie, but then knife to back. If you were over it then afer you apologized you could call it quits. Also you did not respond to my question whats worse opinion/offer then lie?

15. gatis107

gatis107
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

16. gatis107

gatis107
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

17. gatis107

gatis107
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

sorry for double post, some kind of error

18. OP
    OP
    Bob wallen

Bob wallen
    Expand Collapse

whatever dude lol I don't know what you want from me? Please feel free to keep on bringing love you up. I apologized for the 20th time lol. I said you were a good guy I made a mistake. That's all I can do. All this you keep bringing up is just proving my point. You aren't man enough to walk away and let it be. I can't do anymore for you. Just get on with your business and I will do the same. Good luck

19. gatis107

gatis107
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

Ofc I cant walk away, I got a warning, I got negative feedback. And is not my fault. Thats why I cant walk off. you can say love you on your post, you can say gtfo, evry thin, and I end up the on to blame. I asked you before to rewrite negative feedback , you said it cant be done. And I know for a fact it can be done. So again you are the one who needs to end this.

20. OP
    OP
    Bob wallen

Bob wallen
    Expand Collapse

I wrote a ******* ticket. I tried to remove it said I couldn't view it. Probably because I opened this thread idk. All I can do is wait. All your bs you keep writing isn't going to accomplish anything. I can't do more than I am. You gave me negative feedback too so we are even.

21. gatis107

gatis107
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

Yes, but they can see the time frame. Asn I said I returned the favour. Also I know for a fact you can rewrite it, you just wont. Ok, I undertand. You cant move on. I apologize if I offended you in any way. But its time to move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.