Selling  High End  Asia WOWS Asia WOWS Asia 18 Tier Xs w/ Bourgogne for Sale

Discussion in 'World of Warships Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by MagicMouse2000, 7/8/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagicMouse2000

MagicMouse2000
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling my old wows asia account with almost fully ground USA, France, USSR, UK and Japanese tech trees. You can unlock the rest with the Free EXP and Doubloons available.

I spent a lot of time grinding Clan Wars and Ranked for the Bourgogne which explains the value of this account. The reason to sell was that I used all my steel on Bourgogne which is not my type of ship although it is the HIGHEST winrate ship in the game.

Also included are many fun T8 - T10 Premium Ships. Here is a list of all my ships in port: (* denotes perma camo)

PREMIUMS:

T10: Bourgogne

T9: Musashi & Jean Bart

T8: Alabama, Atago, Entreprise, and Cossack

T5-7: Scharnhorst, Sims, Atlanta, Oktober Revolution, ARP Kongo, ARP Kirishima, ARP HIEI

TECH TREE SHIPS:

Japan: Shimakaze, Harugumo, Zao*, Yamato, Hakuryu

US: Des Moines*, Worcester*, Montana, Midway

USSR: Moskva*, Kremlin

Germany: Hindenberg

UK: Daring, Minotaur, Conqueror*

France: Henri IV*, Republique

SPECIAL CAPTAINS:

Halsey 19, Yamamoto 19, Kuznetzov 10 & many more level 19 special captains for the Tier X ships.

On top of this, I have 200+ days of Premium account time and 5000 Doubloons. 20k Coal and around 2k steel since I recently exchanged for Bourgogne.

For screenshots of my account, you can add my skype at [email protected] to discuss.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.