Sold Wordpress/Front-end Website Designer/Dev/Graphic Designers

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 2/25/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey guys.

Recently, I've expanded my local website design business that I've grown now for around 8 years, I've managed everything myself with a sort of 'go on, as I go' attitude. But I'm finally at a place with it now where I'd like to have somebody working on some sites to help ease up the workload.

I've recently branded the company properly and now seem to be getting a lot more custom (I didn't advertise at all, always word of mouth as I kinda serve local small business') so I'm thinking now would be a perfect time to get someone on-board to help out.

I'm looking for somebody with experience with the following:

- Front-End cosmetic Website design
    - Worked with Wordpress for at least 3-5 years.
    - Knows how to heavily edit Wordpress features to meet client expectations
    - Great at content writing for all sorts of small/medium business'
    - Resourceful
    - Keeps consistent with their front-end/design work and knows how to make a decent website
    - Knows how to pick & edit a good WordPress theme to meet client expectations
    - Fixing common Wordpress issues

I'm looking for somebody who:

- Must have proof of their work
    - Speaks near-perfect English
    - Reliable
    - Great communication
    - Easy to work with
    - Not expecting lots of money for little work or work I could manage easily myself...

If you think this may be you and you want to earn some extra cash for turning over quick and consistent Wordpress websites, feel free to get in touch.
    I'd look forward to chatting with you.

Many thanks.
    Businessman.

Private Message or Discord: Businessman#1504

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.