Selling  Wizard101 Boosting Services

Discussion in 'Wizard101 Boosting and Leveling - Buy Sell Trade' started by ninjadudeyezs, 8/23/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ninjadudeyezs

ninjadudeyezs
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I have been playing Wizard101 almost since its release and it is still one of my favorite MMO's today. There's a lot of quests and farming involved with Wizard101, but I can do it all for you in no time. This will save you hours and hours of time.

Requirement:
    *You must have an active membership, or have purchased areas with crowns, cause you know that we can't progress on without it!

Questions you could have
    1. How long will it take?
    It depends on which world or worlds

2. How will it work?

You'll simply give me your username and password, and I'll just boost your wizard within a matter of days.

3. How can I trust that you won't steal my account?
    DO NOT give me your master password just your normal password for the account. Without access to the master password, you're still in complete control of your account.

Refund policy: If you decide later that you'd rather not do part of a boost, contact me through discord or paypal requesting to have a refund for the part that we did not do. If I am paid and you change your mind on doing all of the work, I will issue you a full refund. If we already did all of the work, then I can't provide you a refund given that you already paid for the service and it was delivered. So once all of the work is completed, there are no refunds.

I request payment before service is done but if you decide later that you'd rather not do a world, contact me explaining the situation and I will offer you a refund through paypal.

Prices:
    Wizard City: $5

Krokotopia: $5

Marleybone: $7

Mooshu: $9

Grizzleheim: $12

Dragonspyre: $15

Celestia: $14

Zafaria: $10

Avalon: $14

Azteca: $15

Khrysalis Pt 1&2: $30

Polaris: $14

Mirage: $30

Empyrea Pt 1&2: $12

Karamelle: $10

Complete Playthrough- $202

Gear sets

Mount Olympus- $10
    Waterworks- $25
    Darkmoor- $30
    Dragoon’s no vanguard- $45
    Dragoon’s has vanguard- $30

If you have any questions message me on discord: thelightningwizard#3821

I accept paypal and cash app as payment.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.