Willing to MM.

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey people. I have been a MM for gzp for a while now. I have traded accounts and I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I'm known. I am very trusted. So if you need a fast effective MM just hit me up. I can be perfectly trusted. And i would be very happy to help. =]

I MM for the following games.

-Runescape

-Maplestory

-World of warcraft

Contact

-MSN:landersshane@yahoo

-AIM:shanedcowboys

-Yahoo:landersshane@yahoo

Other Things

-I'm here to make sure that you are not getting scammed.

-If you don't cooperate i will not MM for you.

-Don't be a jackass

-Ill be able to MM for you whenever I'm on feel free to message me.

Bump...Ill be MMin today for a while so catch me while I'm on.

He's good ^^ I never tried him but I think he's good XD

.... Well if you haven't tried them then you shouldn't be giving him support to be a MM.

Originally Posted by IceEdge

.... Well if you haven't tried them then you shouldn't be giving him support to be a MM.

He gives me support because ive been here a long time and he knows me. And i give him support also. He knows i wont scam and i respect him for that.

Originally Posted by Future_man

He's good ^^ I never tried him but I think he's good XD

Np dude I just Want people to know U more XD

Hehe. Maybe you should have just bumped your other thread; But grats. You're gaining more trust. (I stopped mming; CEF's been good to me, it was good while it lasted) GL and I hope you continue (Take my word for it; he's trustable and if you don't believe me you're better off believing Jesus used waterguns to kill his enemies).

Originally Posted by xvaliantx

Hehe. Maybe you should have just bumped your other thread; But grats. You're gaining more trust. (I stopped mming; CEF's been good to me, it was good while it lasted) GL and I hope you continue (Take my word for it; he's trustable and if you don't believe me you're better off believing Jesus used waterguns to kill his enemies).

Hahaha. Thanks man i appreciate it. Have a fun time over at CEF. xD

Free Bump ^^ loL

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.