Selling Wikipedia Page Creation - Most Affordable on the Market *Christmas Vouch #*

Discussion in 'All Other Social Media Accounts & Services' started by General Forums &, 12/18/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Guaranteed Wikipedia Page Publication

Price: Starting at $850 -25% (vouch copy) # for first 10 orders, or until January 1st, 2020!

Payment Methods: PayPal for trusted users, BTC otherwise. Middleman is welcome (buyer covers MM fees)

Turnaround Time: 5-7 days, depending on complexity. If you send all of the required materials in an organized fashion immediately (which is required), then we can have it done closer to 5 days.

Description Below...

I’m trying to plant my roots in some new forums because all the old ones I was really established on tanked. I’m offering this as a heavily # service to get to know some of you here and establish my credibility for future services/transactions.

We all know that having your own Wikipedia page makes a HUGE difference for all social media verifications, as well as helping to establish your personal or business credibility online. We will need to assess your eligibility before determining if we can take you on, so please PM with evidence to prove that you are deserving of a Wikipedia page. I then recommend copying+pasting the requirements that I send you and filling it out that way, to ensure you adhere to the formatting guidelines we require.

Looking forward to working with you guys and providing an excellent service! Feel free to PM any questions or ask in this thread. I'll add a FAQ section as they come in.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.