Sold WHITELIST100% MW2 & MW3 & WZ & DMZ 95% Best account ever, Aged account , BOREALIS and ORION unlocked

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Warzone Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CODW Account' started by Saidi killer, 11/1/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saidi killer

Saidi killer
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    The account is compatible with all platforms: PS, PC, and Xbox.
    Everything in this account is legit; I've never used any kind of cheats according to the game rules.
    Don't hesitate to buy accounts from me; I'm a serious seller with over 70 reviews on different websites, all with a 100% rating. I've never received a negative review.

Account Details
    Level 612, Prestige 12
    Warzone Ranked:Gold on season 5, rewards unlocked. Iridescent in the ongoing season (6) as of 11-01-2023
    Warzone 2 nuke challenge completed on season 6, unlocked: nuke weapon decal, blueprint dual Kodachis, LTV camo, titan 239 operator skin, radioactivity and FLOW THRU weapon camo.
    MW2 Multiplayer nuke mastery challenge completed, unlocked: 6 nuke calling card.
    Season 6 blackcell battle pass completed, all rewards unlocked and ready to use.
    All haunting event souls rewards unlocked, I completed everything.
    Collision operator (very rare), this operator was given to those who played the MW2 beta and reached level 16 in the beta. It is impossible to unlock this operator now!
    The account is very old, around 4 years old. Codtracker shows about 2-3 years, but in the game, I have a friend request sent 1300 days ago.
    ✔️ 1 Token to change in-game name

Weapons
    All weapons unlocked and at maximum level, including knives, riot shields, and RPGs.

Camos
    Orion camo unlocked for all weapons, including knives, riot shields, and RPGs.
    Ghoulie (the haunting event camo) - works for every gun
    Ether wave (Animated) - works for every gun
    Wz ranked season 5 gold - works for every gun
    Wz season 6 ranked veteran - works for very gun
    FLOW THRU (nuke camo season 6) - works for every gun
    radioactivity (nuke camo season 5) - works for every gun

After payment, you will receive
    Email (I will change to your email)
    Password (I will change to your password)

#1 Saidi killer, 11/1/23
    Last edited: 11/4/23
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Saidi killer

Saidi killer
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Discord : buycod#8147

#2 Saidi killer, 11/4/23
    Last edited: 12/8/23
  3. OP
    OP
    Saidi killer

Saidi killer
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    New info

the game are completed 100% and unlocked with all the event camos completed which means 23 event camo is available including Halloween Event Ghoulie Camo. there is over 240 emblem and over 540 calling card unlocked
    • All events since the first season are completed 100% and all rewards are unlocked . All the battle passes and all black cells are bought and completed 100%. even the new blackcell for season 1 mw3 is bought.
    • DMZ was grinded heavily on this account thus has the best and rarest reward, 95% of DMZ missions are completed (missing only Relentless operator), all weapons cases are unlocked, all of the rare rewards are done in DMZ including the heated madness Kastove, asset tracker gunscreen, with many rare and hard to get calling cards and emblems from DMZ
    •The ranks reached: gold MW2 S6, Crimzon WZ S6.
    • Every single twitch reward from Drops and watching twitch creators or tournaments are claimed on this account.
    • The story mode is 100% completed for MW2 and for MW3, 7 out of 8 camos are unlocked in the MW2 raid episodes.
    • The mp5 easter egg is also achieved in Vondel which gives an mp5 blueprint (Rise up). Halloween easter eggs completed, HTTP attack rare calling card, Monster calling card, burger Town king operator skin and all three monster operators.
    • Every single nuke is done in Almazraha in S1, S3, S4, S5, S6 which means: the Apparition operator (old nuke skin) and the nuclear nightmare blueprint,calling card and emblem for the old nuke. The newer nukes are also done in seasons 4, 5 and 6 in al Mazrha which gives the new nuke skin (Titan 239) and two camos (Radioactivity & Flow thru).

4. OP
    OP
    Saidi killer

Saidi killer
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Discord : buycod#8147

5. schnider

schnider
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    hello . does this offer still available

6. OP
    OP
    Saidi killer

Saidi killer
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Yup

7. worldreckodak

worldreckodak
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

is this still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.