Where's my money? Why is it not back in my account?

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by acg87, 4/17/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acg87

acg87
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Firstly, I AM FEMALE not a man,STOP referring me to "sir" or "he", it is rude and disrespectful.
    Secondly, I'm not the only person here who is getting ripped off, other people are, too.
    Thirdly, your chat support is unavailable.
    Fourthly, Middleman again isn't real, someone logs in pretends to be a safe secure transactor or uses the account to respond to posts.
    Fifthly, they close and move all of my threads because they don't want to lose anymore opportunities of taking other people's money, they already took $206 from me, I told them that I am a vulnerable person and I was taken advantage of and they don't even care, they just keep calling me a man and making up excuses for not giving me back my money.
    Sixth, Middleman supposedly told me my money would be back in my bank account within a day or so, it's been 3 days and I still don't have my money back, my account balance is literally 0. I even have screenshots of my bank account showing I have 0 balance. One of the moderators even admitted that this site is a black market meaning none of it is even legal. I'm sure that this thread (like all my others) is going to be removed.
    Seventh, all the "staff" here let all the sellers belittle, berate and bully their customers, letting them insult and discriminate towards handicapped people.

Middleman (if you're even a legit person), I want my money back now. You have no rights to it since EdFermin never gave me the PSN account. And stop calling me a man.

Transcation ID: 1130000000834719974

Me not getting my money back just proves that they're lying.

If you're real Middleman, respond to my inbox messages, respond to the screenshots I have sent you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

Since this is a credit/debit card payment, as noted in your private and/or pre order middleman ticket once the payment is voided, it takes 1-10 business days for your bank to process the void. We have no control over this process as the credit card processor and your bank handles it from here. All we do is void your payment which completes the task of returning the funds to you on our end and then your bank/credit card processor takes over from here. It's not an instant process but the PENDING charge on your credit/debit card will be removed in the upcoming days.

#2 Hulk, 4/18/20
    Last edited: 4/18/20
  3. OP
    OP
    acg87

acg87
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    You completely ignored everything else I said.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.