When using MMs always do the following:

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Lately people on GzP have been trying to use fake MMs. So I decided why not make a thread about MM trades.

When you're using MMs always do the following:

- Ask for PM, if person makes excuse do not go with trade.

- Get info about he/she. What site they're from,forums,reps,feeback.

- Ask people if this person is real.

After all of this is done. You can probally determine if he/she is real. Depending on your knowledge. If you can't do not go with the trade. Instead go to school and learn.

These trades are usually done with 2 friends (that know each other in real life) or 2 computers/desktops. If you notice that if the person is typing then it takes a while for the next person to type. (not really good example but still.

Remember to copy/take a screenshot and let people know so they wont get scammed. Dont be a d!ckhead and keep it to your self.

if i become a Official MM! i would prove myself before i trade!! hehe.. well this isnt about that but go MM_PL0x!!

ps. dont jack my mm job.. hehe

gj :D i want your f/p >.>

Originally Posted by doseonkim

if i become a Official MM! i would prove myself before i trade!! hehe.. well this isnt about that but go MM_PL0x!!

ps. dont jack my mm job.. hehe

your mm job? im pretty sure your not a offical mm, dont brag about it yet until it happens. thanks.

Originally Posted by forsure

your mm job? im pretty sure your not a offical mm, dont brag about it yet until it happens. thanks.

Exactly stop going to every thread and saying you'll mm considering your not official and it'll only bring more problems to GzP.

The key to success in being a MM is being humble. The more attention you bring to yourself as a MM the more ppl will think your trying to scam.

i remember my first MM, i didnt even have a thread made or anything, from those 2 ppl i MM'd for more people started coming to me. just take your time.

Forsure you quit maple?

Just thought I would let ya know MM_Pl0x spelling mistake in your post, spelled determine wrong, just thought you could fix it so it looks a little neater :) Happy Mapling!

i quit maple but i can never leave MMing. i dont know why. i take short breaks from Gzp like 2-3months but my trust from the members here never fades so i keep coming back. i was a lv 15x Dk on khaini and a 11x Priest khaini

lol.. thanks for the key to becoming mm .. o_O but i chose to stop mming till i become an actual official so i posted that.. o_O hope i can become one though.. thanks anyways MM_PL0x and Forsure for helping me.. o_O

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.