Selling WHALE

Discussion in 'FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Grundle, 5/4/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grundle

Grundle
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Ultra whale account for FFBE GL for sale. All information is as of May 04/2017 and subject to change (probably for the better)

Rank 126+
    18+ million gil
    180+ unused arena summon tickets
    10k+ unclaimed arena medals
    1000 unit slots unlocked
    250 material slots unlocked
    130 friend slots unlocked
    250 equipment slots unlocked
    approx 50% of the "story mission" lapis still available to claim
    140%+ worth of unused trust moogles
    several dozen stat pots on hand, mostly 4* or 5*
    have at least 1 of ALL 5* base units (as of May 04/2017) EXCEPT Demon Rain and Delita, multiples of most
    hundreds of TMRs completed, including all the usual suspects
    never used any TMR injection services - my TMs are all legit

Unit highlights include:
    5x Orlandeau (all awoken to 6*, 4 at max lvl)
    5x Noctis (all 6* lvl 100... best arena team EVER)
    5x Lightning
    4x Gilgamesh
    4x Ace
    4x Emperor
    4x Marie
    4x DKC
    4x Ramza
    4x Y'shtola
    3x Fryevia
    3x WKN
    3x Luneth
    2x Dark Fina
    2x Yun
    2x Olive
    2x Queen
    2x Trance Terra
    1x Randy
    1x Dracu Lasswell
    1x Elza

TMR highlights include:
    6x Excalibur
    6x blade mastery
    6x dual wield
    4x genji glove
    4x brave suit
    2x ring of lucii
    7x quick assault
    2x wisdom
    2x mateus malice
    2x deathbringer
    5x black cowl
    2x save the queen
    2x rising sun
    4x action (+50% unit exp materia, stacks)
    3x growth egg (+50% unit exp accessory, stack with action for up to 4x total exp gained)
    4x letters and arms
    3x fryevia's needle

etc
    etc
    etc

At the time of posting, the game is in maintenance so all information posted here is strictly from memory. Some of it may be SLIGHTLY inaccurate, and lots of the goodies have been left out because my memory sucks. Needless to say, though, this account is badass. Looking for SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. I have nearly $15k invested in this account, and although I know I'll never recoup anywhere even remotely close to that amount, I won't accept a lowball offer either. Depending on interest, I'm trying to come up with a way to produce a "virtual tour" of sorts... be it a pre-recorded video of me scrolling through all my gear/units to showcase exactly what I have, or possibly even a live skype session where I can point my webcam at my monitor and showcase to goods to you in real time... I'm open to suggestions.

Please note that I foolishly linked this account to my real facebook account before I knew any better. Not a big deal... I loathe facebook and everything it stands for and am happy to relinquish the account to the right buyer, but it will take me a couple of days or so to erase my social media existence before I can transfer you the details. I know very little about the whole middleman process, but am open to it as long as the buyer covers all fees associated with the service. Otherwise, I'm PayPal verified and so should you be.

For fastest response, please contact me on Line messenger at "chowda22" or through email at "[email protected]". PMs through this site may go unnoticed for quite some time. Open to offers from SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. Lowballers will likely be ignored. Cheers.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.