Sold Whale account, 100+ 6 star collab/GFE, yog/kami, price nego, rank 850+

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SF82, 7/30/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SF82

SF82
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Really would like to see my account go to someone who shares my passion for PAD now that I have moved on to other games. This is a unique opportunity to get to the top of the game at a fraction of what I paid and had I known I would have bought an account rather than spending over 13K USD like I did (split over two accounts).

Key account details:
    Rank 850+
    Over 600 days played
    over 1.5 million MP available
    2 crowns

2500+ box space
    Almost all GFE with multiples, including multiple scheat, ryune, eschamali, d Kali. Over 1000 REM rolls favorited, over 100 6 star GFE / collaboration rolls.
    20 plus best friends
    Many unused mail items

Some key cards:
    2x Ilmina
    Fujin
    2x+ Uruka
    BMyr/Bescha
    Ganesha
    Yamamoto
    Multiple Hakus, Kushi
    Way too many to list.

Serious offers only. Note I have a similar primary and secondary account (I would often multiplayer with myself) and both are up for sale. Starting offer is 1200 per account and I am open to other offers. I am willing to # further for people who seem more trustworthy and credible. Please email [email protected] for more information or contact me at StarFire82 on discord. Note I am often fairly busy but will respond to you as soon as possible (I had to afford the game somehow after all!)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    SF82

SF82
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

price reduced to 999 - still #. I still have two updated accounts, here is the info for one of the accounts for sale (please note because this account is really unique being a high spending account what you will get is slightly better, I am hesitant to share to much information because I want to make sure you have no problems buying the account). Everything was bought legitimately and I really would like to see the account go to someone who will make good use of it after the many hours invested.

As you will see this is something which would costs thousands to roll. Keep in mind the # leads frequently change but the subs and inheritable actives do not - so this account would save you a ton of time and money.

rank 850+
    monster points 2m+

latest ra dragon, multiple ragnarok dragon, yomi dra, xin huas, charite and courage puppets, over 100+ 297s. Lots of unopened mail, over 80+ snow globes, 70+ piis, sdr latents, killer latents,

6 star+
    Uruka x 2
    Ilmina x 2
    Valphalk
    Glavenus x 2
    Kirin
    Rathalos x 2
    Julie x 5
    Barbara x 6
    Meridonilas x 5
    Fujin x 2
    Blue odin x 1
    Navi x 5
    Romia x 5
    Elgenubi x 5
    Aten
    Ilm x 5
    Kanna x 2
    Typhon x 3
    Gremory x 1
    Dantalion x 4
    Kaede x 2
    Sherias x 2
    fenrir viz x 2
    baldin x 3
    eschalami x 1
    green sonia x 5
    blue sonia x 2
    ryune x 2
    scheat x 7
    sylvie x 3
    rodin x 2
    dmeta x 2
    dathena
    blue eschamali
    b myr
    christmas sonia x 2
    dkali
    nohimi, oichi, inahime

all of the heroes series, all of the gemstone girls (multiples), all of the other 5 star GFE, all of the pantheons in multiples of 3 or more, except the new samurai 2 series pantheon

some key collab roles:
    ichigo x 4
    aizen x 2
    voltron
    kali kaworu
    rei myr x 2
    tifa x 2

AND MANY MORE NOT LISTED HERE!! please contact me with any questions and I would be glad to assist.

4. Fullapsupport

Fullapsupport
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Any chance you’d sell Ilmina separately?

5. OP
    OP
    SF82

SF82
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Price has been lowered again. I almost decided to keep my account and rolled a kami and yog and more 6 star GFEs, so this really is an account with current # leads. However this also made me realize I keep spending money on a game I don't really currently have a passion to play, so I need to move on. There is too much here to list everything, but I did make an imgur account link so you can see all the REM cards. You really won't find a better deal ever, considering I just spent this much money rolling the kami and yog you see on the account.

Please use the link above to contact me through discord if you have questions. I will accept lower offers - I plan to have the account sold in 2 weeks, so I will accept the highest offer regardless of price if I do not get the asking price by then. Please note I actually have two accounts for sale (i was a frequently multiplayer). The cards listed in the original post are from account #2, the imgur below is from account #1. I will add an imgur for account #2 later this week, but the cards are essentially similar, and also as a yog/kami. I will also accept paypal from verified accounts.

Keep in mind these account highlights:

2 crowns
    Rank 850+
    Over 3000 box space
    Over 1200 REM cards favorited
    Over 2.5M monster points
    Lots of current top tier # leaders including kami, yog, dark Athena, hera dragon, blue hunter
    Over 100+ 297 cards
    Plenty of spare killer latents, SDR for inherits, and noels for EXP
    Two tri-god masks
    Multiple copies of many 6 star GFE and key inherit collabs and other important cards from a couple years of playing
    Multiple copies of each gemstone girl for inherits
    Multiples of the elementals – no longer in the REM

6. OP
    OP
    SF82

SF82
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Here are the full REM images for the very similar PAD account #2. When sending offers please be clear about which account you are making offers against:

7. OP
    OP
    SF82

SF82
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Price reduced to 399 and is # for serious offers. Please note account 1 now also has a Ney. This is such a bargain it's ridiculous but there is no point in me keeping something I don't play anymore, so send a message before it's too late!

8. OP
    OP
    SF82

SF82
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Price reduced to 349 and I am open to negotiation. I have already received a few inquiries so if you have some interest then please be sure to contact me soon. Really such a good price considering the box space alone would cost 600 USD.

9. OP
    OP
    SF82

SF82
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Pad account 1 with kami and a ney has an open offer below 349 that I will accept if I don't hear back soon. Don't miss your opportunity for a top tier account with many possibilities.

10. OP
    OP
    SF82

SF82
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Price reduced to 249 - open to offers that are close to the posted price. The odds of you ever finding an account with this much box space and rare cards for this low price is almost zero. I wish I could have bought an account like this when I was actively playing, but I am hoping to find someone who will enjoy these accounts as much as I did.

11. MYC

MYC
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

What dragonbound caller monsters do you have?

12. OP
    OP
    SF82

SF82
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Not as much luck there, account 2 has Kulia x 4, shazel, no6 5, rathios x 3, TARDIS x 3, weld x 1, Kiri x 1.

Please note account 1 is now sold and only account 2 remains. For anyone who has interest I would recommend moving quickly as I haven't seen any accounts like this at all, with all these cars and over 3k box space. Over 140 297+s, lots of mail, lots to keep busy

Also my full discord contact is StarFire82#7750.

13. MYC

MYC
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Smooth transaction through Paypal. Thanks Jonathan. Great honest guy to deal with. He is NOT like the other guy who has my money in the PENDING position because he refuses to login into his Paypal account. Then he wants me to send an additional same amount in venom.

I'm glad you got my money & I got a great account. Once again, thank you & refreshing to do business with an honest guy.

Thanks & good luck to you.

14. OP
    OP
    SF82

SF82
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

MYC was a great buyer, quite honest and helpful and too bad there was another seller who gave him problems. Best of luck and enjoy the account!!

15. Slayer1105

Slayer1105
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Is the second acc still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.