Sold Warzoneaccount-4650kill-140win-5kd- 33winrate-excellent stat-280Euro

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Warzone Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CODW Account' started by kukokora, 2/1/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kukokora

kukokora
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    THE ONLY SELLER TO PLAY GAMES WITHOUT CHEATING!!!
    https://cod.tracker.gg/warzone/profile/battlenet/kukora#21886/overview
    4650 Kill
    140 Win
    5 KD
    %33 Win Rate
    SOLD MY FİRST ACCOUNT(worlds 70.account).MY NEW ACCUNT.RELIABLE SELLER. I sold my previous 4 accounts,this is my last 4 account.I suggest you be quick: D
    Kukora#8949 discord.(check my discord numbers,When you write to comment, scammers may try to add and scam you on my behalf!!!)
    I play the account every day.Every detail will be provided in discord. i can show in live stream.
    An account i play every day.
    Paypal
    You can change the name.
    Dont succumb to cheap price scams and dont waste your monet.Make sure you have an account in good hands.
    I dont have multiplayer.
    All kinds of calculations, kd-win-weapon work is done.You can send messages within your personal account requests.
    I am a player who does not have software and never use it.I see scam sellers on ads, don't be fooled by them.The reason they are so cheap must be cheating scrap and stolen accounts.This is the 5th account I've ever contracted.I see people saying I mean 20 accounts and they try to sell all their accounts very cheaply, don't trust thieves.You are in safe hands!!
    280EURO

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.