Selling  PC  Rank 155+    Warzone account: lvl 155 (maxed)+85 wins+20 usd skin pack(mother russia)+Gold m4+battlepass 2 3

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Warzone Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CODW Account' started by George1992, 4/21/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George1992

George1992
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi, i am selling the Call of Duty Warzone (free to play) BattleNet and activision Account, you will need to download Battle Net in order to play I hope you know how to do that...

Stats:
    1.png
    Mother Russia Skin:
    2.png
    3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Contanct me on my discord account if you want to buy or need some information about account

discord account : chumbur#4832

Please Note this is a Free to play Game, please research before buying,

The Game can be played on PC easily and with some account linking also on Ps4 and Xbox ( I am not a Console player so i dont know how it works ) google it....

after purchasing your responsible for your account, we recommend to change Passwords and never share your Login details with any one & Please Dont use Cheats, we are not responsible for any loss of account after sale due to any thing...

No refund !!! No Trades !!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. zkikko

zkikko
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.