Selling  PS5  WARZONE ACCOUNT,BLACKCELL S01,NUKE S01,BOREALIS-41 WEAPONS,FULL S01 ZOMBIES MISSIONS & SCHEMATICS

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Warzone 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CODW2 Account' started by sculabob, 2/12/24.

1. sculabob

sculabob
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi,

I am selling a warzone account.
    This account started as a new account, I used it for a period of 2 months on mw3. I wanted to make the transition from m&k to controller and I mostly played zobies, later also warzone.
    During the time I played zombies, I unlocked all the weapons from mw3 and part of mw2, I did all the missions from zombies and I made the borealis camo for all 41 weapons from season 1, I couldn't use the mid season lmg because at least at that moment he had a camo bug for everyone.
    Later I also played for a while on warzone, where I managed to do the nuke.
    The game was bought on the console and unfortunately MW3 remained on the console, but everything related to blackcell remained on the warzone account.
    The account did not receive a shadowban, and during its entire period it was played on the console (Play Station), a fact that increases its credibility.
    At least when I checked, I didn't have a token for the name change, but I should receive it in the next period.
    I also bought 2 bundles, black noir and super nova.
    I'm selling the account because I stopped playing warzone and I want to do the transaction only through this website.
    You can see in the attachment where I put pictures.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      971.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      922.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      877.2 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      807.1 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      495.3 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      689.6 KB
      Views:
  2. 303909

Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    can this be linked to steam

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.