Selling  PC  Rank 155+  Email Change Available  Name Change Available  Original Owner (Yes) WARZONE 2 ACCOUNT/1000+ HOURS/MAX LVL/ORION CAMO/A LOT OF BUNDLES/RARE SKINS, BLUEPRINTS & CAMOS

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Warzone Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CODW Account' started by NICK-WZ, 7/20/23.

1. NICK-WZ

NICK-WZ
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I am selling my personal account, on which I play from the beta test MWII to the present day. This account was created specifically for sale and the main focus was to collect all the valuable rewards that are in the game. Here you will find many rare rewards that are not available to new players. A huge amount of effort and hours has been invested in this account and I can without a doubt call it one of the most valuable on the market. Below I will provide a link to Google Drive, where you can personally see the screenshots of skins, blueprints and bundles that are on the account, as well as links to contact me

LINK TO GOOGLE DRIVE WITH ACCOUNT SCREENSHOTS: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RBTskdtPV0VaapFeKCJFTIZkN_56Z5DE?usp=drive_link

MY CONTACTS:
    • INSTAGRAM: insta_hesh
    • DISCORD: HESH#4520
    • TELEGRAM: hesh_telega

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.