Selling  PC   Email Change Available  Name Change Available  Original Owner (Yes) Warzone 2.0 & Modern Warfare 2 account Dimond, max weapon, blackcell S5 and more

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Warzone Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CODW Account' started by nima696, 11/6/23.

1. nima696

nima696
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    The account is compatible with all platforms: PS, PC, and Xbox.
    Everything in this account is legit; I've never used any kind of cheats according to the game rules.
    Don't hesitate to buy accounts from me; I'm a serious seller with over 70 reviews on different websites, all with a 100% rating. I've never received a negative review.

Account Details
    Level 576, Prestige 11
    Warzone Ranked:Gold on season 5, rewards unlocked. Dimond III "7200 SR" in the ongoing season (6) as of 11-01-2023
    Season 6 battle pass completed, all rewards unlocked and ready to use.
    All haunting event souls rewards unlocked, I completed everything.
    Collision operator (very rare), this operator was given to those who played the MW3 beta and reached level 30 in the beta. It is impossible to unlock this operator now!

✔️ 1 Token to change in-game name

Weapons
    All weapons unlocked and at maximum level, including knives, riot shields, and RPGs.

Camos
    Ghoulie (the haunting event camo) - works for every gun
    and more...

Bundel:
    Dark Rituals III
    Black Cell season 5
    and more...

After payment, you will receive
    Email (I will change to your email)
    Password (I will change to your password)

Message me on Telegram or Discord if you got an offer or wanna ask something about the account. Telegram: @nima2351
    Discord: mario2361

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.