Sold Warzone 2.0 AGED account w/ Orion, Iridescent, max weapon, blackcell and more

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Warzone Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CODW Account' started by davizzera, 11/1/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davizzera

davizzera
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    The account is compatible with all platforms: PS, PC, and Xbox.
    Everything in this account is legit; I've never used any kind of cheats according to the game rules.
    Don't hesitate to buy accounts from me; I'm a serious seller with over 70 reviews on different websites, all with a 100% rating. I've never received a negative review.

Account Details
    Level 612, Prestige 12
    Warzone Ranked:Gold on season 5, rewards unlocked. Iridescent in the ongoing season (6) as of 11-01-2023
    Warzone 2 nuke challenge completed on season 6, unlocked: nuke weapon decal, blueprint dual Kodachis, LTV camo, titan 239 operator skin, radioactivity and FLOW THRU weapon camo.
    MW2 Multiplayer nuke mastery challenge completed, unlocked: 6 nuke calling card.
    Season 6 blackcell battle pass completed, all rewards unlocked and ready to use.
    All haunting event souls rewards unlocked, I completed everything.
    Collision operator (very rare), this operator was given to those who played the MW2 beta and reached level 16 in the beta. It is impossible to unlock this operator now!
    The account is very old, around 4 years old. Codtracker shows about 2-3 years, but in the game, I have a friend request sent 1300 days ago.
    ✔️ 1 Token to change in-game name

Weapons
    All weapons unlocked and at maximum level, including knives, riot shields, and RPGs.

Camos
    Orion camo unlocked for all weapons, including knives, riot shields, and RPGs.
    Ghoulie (the haunting event camo) - works for every gun
    Ether wave (Animated) - works for every gun
    Wz ranked season 5 gold - works for every gun
    Wz season 6 ranked veteran - works for very gun
    FLOW THRU (nuke camo season 6) - works for every gun
    radioactivity (nuke camo season 5) - works for every gun

After payment, you will receive
    Email (I will change to your email)
    Password (I will change to your password)

Message me on discord if you got an offer or wanna ask something about the account. discord: davizzera

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.