[Warning] MapleFM = scam site

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey, this is bubba. I won't be here much anymore, but I just wanted to warn you guys about maplefm. The only official MM, XTC, just scammed my good friend and his trader out of all they had, then IP banned them. Do not use this site, please. It was not a fake MM, and my friend was not being stupid, etc. He even got XTC to PM him on maplefm. The only official MM is a scammer, and many of the users on the sites are scammers themselves. If anyone knows the user "Blake", who was selling 575k NX, he is the same person as XTC.

Just a warning, hope this helps. Lumi delete this if it's in the wrong section or you feel like it shouldn't be here

Thanks for the tip, I shall keep this in mind

Well I don't want to be an ******* and say get the **** out.... oh wait, you deserve it.

Get the **** out.

You constantly accuse people of scamming who don't.

Such as many of the mods/admins on MMOspot for example.

Originally Posted by SaitoBishop

Well I don't want to be an ******* and say get the **** out.... oh wait, you deserve it.

Get the **** out.

You constantly accuse people of scamming who don't.

Such as many of the mods/admins on MMOspot for example.

You're an love you, and you have no dignity. Blaze is a scammer, and everyone knows it. People on MMOspot even know that he's a scammer, so that's 1 point for me. Death scams in-game, which is really no better then scammer on a forum. I'm sorry saito, but you have absolutely no credibility left. Atleast I help the forums by warning people about sites and scammers, all you do is constantly flame it seems. It's been nice knowing you, but you lose, and I win.

Um Austin, Alex is right LOL

Blaze scammed me out of my 91 dk then banned me on his site nexonkiller when I posted screenshots lol.

This also happened to me, real deal

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.