PayPal Fraud WARNING - Josue Velasco in Nogales/Tucson Arizona - Fraud Scam

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Middleman, 3/26/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

20180316_202420.jpg

[email protected]
    Josue Velasco
    2525 West Anklam Road
    Tucson Arizona US
    Buyers Username = @KingRaizen

Birthdate
    May 13, 1992

Transaction 1
    4PS07931YB562462H
    Seller = @Eduardv
    Item Bought = Sold - 2.81M Gp 137 Chars, 105 7*, 11 G12, 14 G11 - $325 | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Transaction 2
    8HY06428LE4061606
    Seller = @Rayek
    URL = Sold - 2.87Gp | Cs 64.46 | 29 G12 | 24 Zeta's | Top 5 Both Arena's | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

The following buyer @KingRaizen has received delivery for these 2 transactions above. He is now disputing he didn't receive them. I am opening this ticket for @KingRaizen to explain his actions and work with the other moderators and Eduardv and @Rayek to come up with a hopeful resolution to this matter.

As to date, @KingRaizen you currently have possession of both of these accounts and they are in full control and he is wanting to cancel both these orders and return them but neither sellers @Rayek or @Eduardv are agreeing to this at this time. We have offered to quickly help you resell these items @KingRaizen but you have not agreed to this either. So we're stuck here and on a last ditch effort we will open this thread in hopes to come up with a resolution.

Users Information
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Address: 2525 West Anklam rd Tucson AZ US
    Name: Josue Velasco
    Phone: 5202484372

Description
    As you can see above, this person is a major scam artist. Purchases high dollar amount items with the intent to scam keeping the items and falsely disputing. Avoid hiring or doing any business with this individual.

#1 Middleman, 3/26/18
    Last edited: 6/5/18
  2. Eduardv

Eduardv
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

42   0   0

My Location:
    Here's the transaction information from my end.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Rayek

Rayek
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

10   0   0

My Location:
    Facts from my side:

3/21 - @KingRaizen inquired about my account and all the details were provided ahead of time (no surprises)
    3/21 - He asked me if I would consider taking @Eduardv 's account as he had bought it by accident (linked me info) as a partial payment and I declined
    3/21 - He notified me he had bought the account and completed the verification steps
    3/22 - 3 Way Conversation Thread created
    3/23 - All iOS account info provided in 3 Way Conversation Thread as well as irreversible Android link code
    3/23 - I mark the thread Seller - Confirmed Delivery
    3/24 - He marked the thread Buyer - Confirmed Delivery and Buyer - Cancel Order
    3/24+ - When asked for reasons why he was trying to cancel the order I received these answers throughout the thread:
    • Isn't worth the money (even though he had all info ahead of time)
    • Wasn't in the right state of mind
    • Unsatisfied with purchase (again, he had all the information ahead of time)
    • Doesn't have as much skill or experience to re-sell the account (??)
    • Doesn't have the time to re-sell
    • I must be held responsible when a buyer wants a refund
    3/24+ - I explained to him multiple times he is the only one that can securely re-sell the account now as he's linked it to his Android device.

3/25 - He says I guess you'll have to put in a ticket to EA to reclaim the account (which would mark it as compromised)
    3/26 - This claim surfaces stating he never received the account(s)

...and here we are.

All of this information is fact and logged in the messages in which Middleman/playerup were a part of...which is why I believe they posted above that they know you have full access.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact that you've done it with 2 different sellers at the same time (which I now was just made aware of) and then lie about not receiving the accounts when all the evidence is there speaks volumes. I tried to be civil and sympathetic about it but this is pushing it too far.

I simply won't take back an account that you would still have access to, it's not rocket science.

4. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

@KingRaizen please explain why you're disputing that you didn't receive these items from these 2 sellers?

5. samsaha86

samsaha86
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

1k+   0   0

6. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

@KingRaizen somebody is interested already in buying your account you listed and you're disputing the original payment for the account you received. How should we resolve this? Can we open the 3 way conversation ticket to the order for the account you purchased that you want a refund on but reselling the item and now somebody wants to buy it?

7. Rayek

Rayek
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

10   0   0

My Location:
    Snapshot
    1. Has made false accusations (evidence proves he has full access to both accounts)
    2. Has purchased 2 accounts and tried to return them both (repeat pattern)
    3. Has tried to re-sell or trade one of the accounts (further backing point 1)
    4. Has made multiple excuses as to why he requested the refunds (inconsistent stories)
    5. Has access that cannot be reversed on at least one of the accounts (standard ingredients for a scam attempt)
    6. Has refused all attempts at negotiation or offers to help re-sell the accounts (claiming not skilled enough or doesn't have the time)
    7. Has not responded in 4 days (but has been online when this was posted)

It feels like a scam to me...multiple attempts, inconsistent excuses and false accusations spell it all out.

What are the next steps?

#7 Rayek, 3/29/18
    Last edited: 3/29/18
  8. samsaha86

samsaha86
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

1k+   0   0

As a seller i will never refund or take back any account after i sold it.

It's a digital item if you know creation date and other details about the game account anyone can easily recall the account.So in this case buyer is fully guilty.

DoggoHecks and Rayek like this.
  9. OP
    OP
    Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

@KingRaizen never responded obviously he is guilty and refuses to resolve these issues so is trying to use PayPal as a way to get his money back and keep the items. He is clear fraud and hopefully PayPal takes action against this buyer so he doesn't do this to other companies.

10. OP
    OP
    Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

11. Rayek

Rayek
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

My Location:
    What are the possible general outcomes?

1. Doesn't Middleman secure the funds ahead of time, can't they be paid out now that it's proven he's guilty?
    2. Middleman has all the info they need to show he willingly made the purchases to Paypal is there any cause for concern?

12. Rayek

Rayek
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

My Location:
    Hello? It's been 3 weeks since the account information was transferred. I've requested an update/status via my 3-way ticket/private PM and here as a result.

Can I please get a response?

13. Rayek

Rayek
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

My Location:
    I've been contacted via PM. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.