PayPal Fraud Warning - Joseph Harrison Scanlan and Mark Wayne Scanlan in Leyland England - Fraud Scam

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Disputes, 1/16/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

377928-bf2cbda3532202585df8848cb161321c.jpg

image.jpeg

Full Name and Address
    Joseph Harrison Scanlan
    Mark Wayne Scanlan
    10 Westmorland close Leyland GB

Phone Number

Email Address
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Birthdate
    June 29, 2001

Username
    Scannie01 | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Description
    The following individual buys items using stolen paypal account. He is fraudulent and a well known scam artist here. Anyone attempting to do business or hire this person should know in advance that this person will dispute payments after ordering won't follow your directions. This complaint will be removed once this individual contacts us and resolves all past conflicts.

#1 Disputes, 1/16/19
    Last edited by a moderator: 1/21/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Scannie01

Scannie01
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

My Location:
    False reports. Was never put across to me as far as I am concerned that the account can be returned. It was Un authoritied activity on my PayPal by one of my kids but I could of happily returned what was sent across if requested. And if I have missed where you said that then my apologies. I’ve messaged you to get this resolved. But this also slander of character.

3. Scannie01

Scannie01
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

My Location:
    And Mark Wayne Scanlan was NOT involved in this. So his ID shouldn’t of been published he isn’t the account holder of the PayPal account in question so this has NOTHING to do With him.

4. OP
    OP
    Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

He was clearly involved in this as he is the account holder. You told PayPal the transaction was "unauthorized" lying to PayPal to get your money back.
    You then stated you would pay us back for this Clash of Clans Account you paid with unauthorized PayPal funds with:

5. OP
    OP
    Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

What's false here? You purchased an item, received the item, then behind our backs you lied to PayPal that the transaction was unauthorized. Then we tried to work with you multiple times to get this resolved and you opted to ignore us so we posted here as our last chance to get this resolved fairly after waiting weeks for you to update us.

1.JPG

December 31, 2018 you received the item.

Capture.JPG

January 2, 2019 we ask why an unauthorized dispute was opened on this payment. You wrote this response above saying it was a mistake.

Capture.JPG

January 4, 2019, you stated you're still waiting for a reply from PayPal. You then go dark and no replies after that.

January 11, 2019, we were informed by PayPal that the case is closed in your favor as it was confirmed unauthorized.

4.JPG

January 12, 2019, you say the link we provided to repay this doesn't work which is obviously a lie. We follow up and you go silent again for another week.

So we post here as a last ditch effort to try to resolve this fairly with you.

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

January 16, 2019 you post you'll repay the amount on Saturday January 19, 2019.

Of course as expected you don't follow through with that.

You're obviously complete fraud and a compulsive liar. You lie to cover yourself, you lie to PayPal, and you lie to us. You're a thief and nothing we posted here is inaccurate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.