Warning: Jeremiah Logan Harrington - Scam Fraud

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Blueapples, 10/2/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blueapples

Blueapples
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

5   0   0

Full Name: Jeremiah Logan Harrington
    Email: [email protected]
    Instructor Pilot

Warning for anyone intending to hire or do business with him, the guy treats people like garbage. He tried to rip me off on my other thread. Don't do business with him.

77090_1638851220691_365888_n.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

This ticket has been reopened per the request of the party that is disputing this.

3. zerosix

zerosix
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

This is rather amusing. I challenge you to post exact details how I "defrauded" or "scammed" you. It seems you have resorted to some pretty petty behaviour in response to a post you simply didn't like. I would assume you are a juvenile since any adult I know would not resort to such extremes over what actually happened.
    For anyone who even bothers to read this - this "blue apples" fellow posted a CC account and greatly exaggerated it's worth by saying it was a top 100 arena account, which if anyone who knew anything about the game mechanics of this title would see its simply not. I called him out on it, and now you have what you see here.
    See what I mean? Pretty immature behaviour.

Now, there's a problem with this entire system, and I have addressed it with the admin, who's obviously ignoring me.
    Allowing someone to post things like this is simply irresponsible without proof.
    I think anyone else would surely agree.

4. zerosix

zerosix
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Additionally, if he wants to say I treated him like garbage, I'll own that. He deserved it in my opinion. Edit the lies.
    This forum right here? It's for guys like him.
    This guy is the one attempting to defraud some unwitting buyer by selling an account that isn't what he claims.
    But, like I said, he's entitled to whine on any open forum because I upset him. However, it's absolutely inappropriate to be allowed to conduct this type of behaviour, online or not. There are penalties in the real world for defamation of character, and there damn well should be here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.