Stole Money Warning - Jason Hammam Fadela - Fraud Scam

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Disputes, 10/22/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

544202_595138437163221_1489927886_n.jpg 163571_599233000087098_887866422_n.jpg

Facebook URL
    facebook.com/jason.fadela

Address
    Gombel Permai Gombei Semarang
    Gombel Permai 9/216A Semarang

#1 Disputes, 10/22/15
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/21/15
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Invisiblechet

Invisiblechet
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

11   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: October 22, 2015

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $500 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    jasonsmaug (seller)

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address

8. Other Parties Messenger Username

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    Seller contacted me through this site. Seller asked for my skype ID which i gave and conducted business through skype. He then showed me 2 accounts and we agreed on purchasing one of the accounts. User gave me the e-mail on number 6 to send the money to and within minutes money was transferred to his account. He then verified money and gave me a gamcenter ID with password and e-mail with password in which the account is link to. I asked him for the security questions so i can change the password and playerup ignored my request. I then checked the username and password given and it kept giving me and inalid password. So i sent a password reset to the email provided and that e-mail has a invalid password as well. I pleaded to the seller to give me the info so i can use the game. I'm not looking for sympathy but i'm a single father of 2 and really don't have a social due to the fact that all my time is spent with my kids. Playing Clash of clans is my only outlet to the world and a way i can keep in touch with family and friends. I've been saving my money used for this account for months and it was taken from me in a heart beat. It sad to see people do that to people like me but i have accepted that this is the world we live in. This is the second time i've been scammed and i know it's my fault to purchase another account after getting scammed the first time but once again this is my way of getting out in the world without leaving my kid's side. All i ask is for the word to be put out on this person and have everyone be aware of the potential scam artist out there. I learned my lesson to always use middleman for added security. Proof or my allegations will be provided upon request.

#2 Invisiblechet, 10/23/15
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/21/15
    Sonu17 likes this.
  3. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

You can still get your money back, haven't you opened a PayPal dispute yet?

4. Invisiblechet

Invisiblechet
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

11   0   0

i have but because i used the send money to family or friends there's no way to prove what the purchases are for. I'm trying my hardest to at least get my money back and spend it on a legitimate seller who will give me an opportunity to purchase their account fair and square. I don't want to give finding an account but it gets more and more frustrating that there are people out there that would do this.

5. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

I see, try telling PayPal that it was an unauthorized transaction.

Just a piece of advice, use Middleman Service it may take days before you get the account but its the safest and your money is secured.

6. Invisiblechet

Invisiblechet
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

Thank you for the advice. Trust me i will.

7. Sonu17

Sonu17
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

yes we should always use middleman. His account is suspended.

8. Invisiblechet

Invisiblechet
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

Here some of the conversation

Attached Files:

9. Invisiblechet

Invisiblechet
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

image.png image.png image.png

10. Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

57   1   0

@Admin plz look into this dispute..The buyer really was scammed a good sum of money from @jasonsmaug and was stolen $500. good amount of money.Also this dispute can help him win his paypal dispute since the seller purposely inflicted fraud

11. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

This doesn't work if the seller responds. PayPal system will check of course and they'll know if it's unauthorized or not.

12. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Any updates on this?

Trueprime likes this.
  13. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Guide - Combat Fraud Service

Please read the guide above on our combat fraud service. If you can provide this information below we can assist you further.

What are the requirements?
    • All parties must have a registered account on PlayerUp.com
    • The individual you're filing a claim against must be above the age of 18
    • The individual you're filing a claim against you must have their username, full name and address

14. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

[trigger=error]Expression violates expected format: Fraud Service[/B][/URL][/trigger]
    [trigger][trigger=error]Unknown or undefined trigger: service[/trigger][/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Admin Re: #12[/trigger]

15. Invisiblechet

Invisiblechet
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

@Admin. I filed a dispute with PayPal but because I sent it through family and friends they're unable to refund my the money I wired to that individual. I've filed multiple times with no success on my end. It really hurts my finances as a single parent to be scammed of this money. At this point any help or assistance would be much appreciated.

16. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

Hello, if someone has scammed/frauded you, please open a dispute form (takes 2 minutes) using the link below. Filing a report will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute.

Disputes - Active | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Invisiblechet Re: #13[/trigger]

17. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse

483   0   0

A lot of wise scammers always use this kind of dispute and unfortunately from most of those i've heard of they(scammers) won. There was this one time, just recently it was @inspiration who was the victim by this kind of scheme. While on the other hand the true victims, even by showing all strong evidences unfortunately loses. Wth PayPal?

18. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Wish we could help but we're very limited. We aren't PayPal and we weren't involved in the transaction.

Always use PlayerUp Middleman Services to shield you. If you have already filed disputes with PayPal and lost then there is very little you can do. The reason you send by family and friends is because you know the person and have no intentions of disputing. Disputing these payments also causes limitations on your PayPal Account. When someone says pay me by family and friends you should be cautious because they are lying to PayPal as well.

I mean we really wish we could help but the seller is based in Indonesia a country we could support legally but the dollar amount is too low for us to do anything civilly.

19. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

Hello, if someone has scammed/frauded you, please open a dispute form (takes 2 minutes) using the link below. Filing a report will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute.

Disputes - Active | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Admin Re: #15[/trigger]

20. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

I would call PayPal and see what can be done. Tell them they mislead you and you're allowing a scammer to get away with money. If they aren't able to help, hang up and call again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.