Sold Warmane Cataclysm Neltharion Account/Characters

Discussion in 'WoW Accounts For Sale | Buy & Sell - World of Warcraft (US)' started by BowBe4God, 12/16/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BowBe4God

BowBe4God
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Greetings everyone,

I'm selling one account at Warmane, on the server Neltharion.

The account contains:
    • Lvl. 85 arms warrior, 401 ilvl(PvE), has some decent PvP gear also, equipped with a few HC's i.e. Gurthalak.
      Professions:Inscription(525) + Blacksmithing(525)+(Also has Archaeology 525)
      Notes:Has a tiny bit of gear for tank, i.e. SoulDrinker
      2010 Achievments Points(Can join any Dungeon and Raid with achievs)
      Contains quite a lot of mounts, including a few epic ones, i.e. Corrupted Fire Hawk.
    • Lvl. 85 survival Hunter, 378 ilvl(PvE), has some nice weapons i.e. Kiril Fury of the beasts, but requires some love and work on.
      Professions:Alchemy(525) + Engineering(525).
    • Lvl. 85 shaman(new character)
    • Lvl. 85 rogue(new character)
    • Lvl. 85 mage(new character)

Can also throw in around 90k of Gold!

Note:This account has donor status, which means if the server ever has queue, you will be able to skip it, it also brings a few more rewards, such as access to trading character market.

P.S. I can sell any of the characters at the market but sadly because of all the items they contain the price goes a bit too high.

Leave a reply or send me a private message if you are interested or need more information! We can also find a middle man using Middleman as well!(Normally I use playerup.com)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.