War Thunder lvl 27 German Tanks and Russian account!

Discussion in 'WarThunder Accounts for Sale' started by Games, 1/13/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Level 25 War Thunder account that I play only tanks on. Deciding it was the better idea to put all my stuff on one account rather than two separate ones. Account has: 1.659 million in RP bank and 500,000+ lions.

This account has the following premiums of German: FW D-13 Dora airplane, Pz. Kpfw. III Ausf. N tier 2 premium, and the Russian tier 3: t-35-57 mod tank. I have also put a Tailsman on the Panther V Ausf. D!

I only play simulator on the account, so only need one good crew, 2 if you like to fly. I have one maxed out crew on the Germans that I use all my tanks on. They have Aces for the following tanks: Tiger Ausf H1, prem Ausf. N, and Panther D. Basic training on the following vehicles: Ferdinand tank destroyer, King Tiger (B), and King Tiger B (Kwk46).

I have every vehicle researched on the German army true but the Panther F., Panther II, and the final Jadgtiger which has 60,148 out of 380,000 left on that grind. Half way in on the Russian tree with the t-34-85 DT.

I will take two methods of payment, I would like to be gifted the War Thunder - Shielded T-34E - Advanced Pack if that is possible or we can use Paypal! Looking to sale this for about 30-50 dollars, 30 being the lowest I will go!

.;

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.