Selling War Thunder account - MiG-15bis fully upgraded - High Nation Levels

Discussion in 'WarThunder Accounts for Sale' started by Games, 3/27/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Willing to sell my War Thunder account as I don't play anymore. I need to pay my internet bill along with an electricity bill, so I'm trying to sell the account. I am the original owner. The MiG-15bis is fully upgraded.

I'm willing to negociate a price. I do not have a set number in my head, so please offer anything. ($USD$ of course. Not looking to trade for anything. Need money for bills.) Please contact me with Skype or post here and we can talk. I need this transaction to go clean as I have bills to pay soon, and I'm running a little short.

Ranks:

American: 9

German: 15

Soviet: 20

British: 8

Japanese: 7

.;

Still for sale. Looking for around $55. PM me or Skype me to talk.

Clean trade with a member of this community. Account was sold.

Still selling... money was taken back. Information is a bit outdated due to rank updates I believe, but everything should be similar.

Add me on Skype (itzcolez) and a price can be negociated. I'm looking for around $50. This is a steal as it doesn't even pay for the golden eagles or time put into the account.

Originally Posted by s p h i n x

still selling... Money was taken back. Information is a bit outdated due to rank updates i believe, but everything should be similar.

Add me on skype (itzcolez) and a price can be negociated. I'm looking for around $50. This is a steal as it doesn't even pay for the golden eagles or time put into the account.

account has been sold.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.