Selling   Android and iOS War of Robots. one of the best accounts

Discussion in 'War Robots Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by byran Aik, 6/1/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. byran Aik

byran Aik
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

3   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    If you want to enjoy the game without wasting time for long pumping.. Have the opportunity to try different hangar options.. Break the reads ones..Then this account is for you! From the main. Gold modules: Last stand 5 pieces max level, Thermonuclear reactor 2 pieces max level, anticontrols 4 moduls, Fortifier 3 pieces. As well as odrdinary modules maximum pumping. In addition to the sceenshots are: Ares mk2 x2, Bulwark mk2, Hellburner mk2 x3.. And also pumped: Tyr, Fenrir, Loki, Weyland... And many more.. There are 3 phantoms, Areses, Au Junes, Loki.... In addition there are many pumped weapons: Scourge mk2 x4, corona mk2, pulsar mk2, glory mk2, halo mk2, Ember mk2, Avenger... And Dragoons, Vipers, Calamity... I have a lot of weapons :) I can show if you want. Pilots on the robots with the best skills and high pumping: 70/70/50/50/40/40 lvl... I have now: Gold 10k, Silver 153 millions and 1335 PT. Every day all grows. You can bay any titans and pump. If you have some questions you can write me in discord
    Bryanaik#4662

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    byran Aik

byran Aik
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

3   0   0

My Location:
    Available

3. OP
    OP
    byran Aik

byran Aik
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    Line: bryanaik

4. OP
    OP
    byran Aik

byran Aik
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    Available

5. OP
    OP
    byran Aik

byran Aik
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    Available

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.