Sold Wanting to buy an account SS or higher pls!

Discussion in 'WWE Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by ashmetcalf, 6/28/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashmetcalf

ashmetcalf
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey, my brother who has ADHD plays supercard to calm himself down and it occupy him for hours on end, just like the rest of us! We both started playing about 2 months ago, he'd play it as soon as he woke up before he went to school and as soon as he got home he'd be playing it all night. He did the last update recently and when logging back in, I think he may have pressed the wrong button which made him lose his account and start a fresh. He was massively gutted which is understandable. Since then we've noticed a massive change in his behaviour, he's not himself. He did start to play that new account but he said it's not the same, he even spent his pocket money on some packs but they're so overpriced for what they are, it didn't really help.

So I'm looking to buy an account for him. the lowest account rating I'll buy is a SS+ account as that's what he was when he lost his account. Also not looking to pay a massive amount. Please email me at [email protected]

Please no time wasters!

Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.