Selling  Android and iOS Want to Sell: Star Trek Fleet Command Account - Level 54 [Server: EU 156]

Discussion in 'Star Trek Fleet Command STFC Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Uschi Meier, 5/16/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uschi Meier

Uschi Meier
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I am offering my highly develped Star Trek Fleet Command account for sale, which has had over €80.000 invested into it. With a level of 54, I have invested numerous hours and a substantial amount of resources in enhancing my ship and crew. Now, I wish to pass on the account to capable hands, providing other players the opportunity to benefit from my significant progress.

Here are the key details of the account:

- Game: Star Trek Fleet Command
    - Level: 54
    - Ship: Well-upgraded vessel with advanced weapons and defense systems
    - Crew: Highly skilled members with specialized abilities and experience
    - Resources: Abundant reserves of materials and resources for further account expansions
    - Alliance: Member of a strong and active alliance, offering support during events and attacks

This account, which has had over €80.000 invested into it, presents the chance to experience the game at an advanced level and dive right into thrilling missions and PvP battles.
    There is ample potential for further growth and strategic gameplay.

Price: I am offering the account for €11.500. The price is #, so feel free to make an offer.

Please note: After the purchase, you will need to link the account to your own device and ensure its security.

If you are interested or have any further questions regarding the account, please contact me at [email protected] . I am available to assist you.

Note: When purchasing an account, it is essential to exercise cauntion and ensure that all legal and security aspects are considered. Both the buyer and seller should adhere to applicable rules and regulations.

Screenshot_20230516-141920_Star Trek Fleet Command~2.jpg Screenshot_20230516-142143_Star Trek Fleet Command.jpg Screenshot_20230516-142156_Star Trek Fleet Command.jpg Screenshot_20230516-142220_Star Trek Fleet Command.jpg Screenshot_20230516-142310_Star Trek Fleet Command.jpg Screenshot_20230516-142732_Star Trek Fleet Command.jpg Screenshot_20230516-142739_Star Trek Fleet Command.jpg Screenshot_20230516-142746_Star Trek Fleet Command.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.