Sold Want to launch a Private FPS game with me? Up to $5k+ per month

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 4/3/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So I have this FPS game server/client files, I need someone who is a coder and can fix a few things if possible someone to develop a webpage to link payments with the in-game purchasable items.

We can make up to $5k+ per month, it's a very hot game, HQ. Mechanics are more "human" than CSGO and other FPS games,
    I am willing to pay all the servers in America, Europe, and Asia.
    And for the website web hosting and advertising.

I am willing to accept 3 more members besides me so we can split a good quantity between us and leave some money to invest back in the game.

If you have a computer or server which we can install Windows 2008 R2 would be awesome, because I don't find rent of it.

The game uses:
    Windows 2008R
    Microsoft SQL Server 2008
    XAMPP

There's only one private server of this game, and they don't care much about having more players and making more money.
    They have 1k players weekly, so make the math of what we can do with servers in America and Europe only.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.