Sold Want to develop a web scraping script for ********

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 9/27/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello, i am in need of a web developer that have experience within these kind of scrapers.

Information:
    I want to scrape / track or what you call it my positions 24/7.
    When there is fluctuation in the market and especially at Pinnacle's odds (only this one needs to monitor) I will have a safety net. I want a feature, we can call it stop loss or sell out. I want to be able to place an odds that it auto-sells based on. I enter the desired odds both up and down. Ex. In the previous example, I bet Juventus at 2 in the odds. Now I will be able to enter SELL if the odds exceed 2 or more. And sell if the odds are below 1.9 (win).
    Selling really only means buying the odds on the opposite side. So Napoli +0.5 (double chance). This must happen automatically and you must be able to enter Max% loss and% gain.

more information wil lbe given through discord if you wish to develop this for me you will get payed a reasonable price im not greedy.

Thank you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.