Sold [W] Save File Extraction Service [H] JPN Easter Eggs

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/cpt_buzz_lightyear, 4/25/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/cpt_buzz_lightyear

/u/cpt_buzz_lightyear
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[trade]

Hello,

I am going crazy with Nintendo support.

I have been disconnected with my 3DS while online trading on the Easter Weekend and since then I am not able to reconnect to GTS with this PAL cart.

Per se that wouldn't be really relevant since there is only 1 WC on this particular cart (Magikarp) and only played until to get to Festival Plaza. I also have more carts I can use.

But now comes the catch, there are 30 PC Easter eggs already traded over on this cart which I neither can trade over on another cart now (GTS ban), nor I can put them in Bank unhatched...

I have just talked to Nintendo support and they told me I would have to "actively" play for 24 hours to lift the GTS ban.

Which is absolutely ridiculous. I am not going to play a game for 24 hours that I actually don't enjoy playing at all (just in it for the trading).

So now my request.

I want to sent this cart by mail to a very trusted person (preferably Germany or at least Europe) who is able to somehow extract the egg as files and reinject them in a new save file.

We can discuss terms how many eggs you can keep for yourself for the service.

PS: I hope someone working for Nintendo/ TPCI/ GF is actually reading is. You just lost a customer who has been playing this game from day one and has spent five digits on just video game related products. This has been the last game I have bought!

My ref

# #/cpt_buzz_lightyear
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.