VR12 DK Purple / Legendary Gear, Well Known on Wabbajack EP $175 CHEAP

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 2/24/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Selling this account very cheap because I no longer have a subscription, can no longer provide screenshots of what I have.

I have full sets of PVP and PVE trial gear, (multiple different sets)

I have almost all skills trained (DW, Resto, Destruction,1h sword shield, bow. light, heavy armors etc) so you can pick and choose what build you want to do

***I have 50 enchanting!!! *** (this is extremely hard)

I have 50 provisioning, 50 alchemy

I have all the other crafts at least 45+ in order to upgrade all end game gear

1000+ potions / alchemy materials to make high level potions for doing end game trials

I may or may not be the author of this video; I may or may not have a very similar spec to this video: s://youtube/watch?v=x2LviPLwWGY&

I have access to a guild bank with tons of pact gear, crafting mats etc.

I have at least 2+ million pvp points as well

------------------------

Disclaimer: this is all based off of memory, paypal gift verified only. you go first. I have good rep here selling gold and other accounts from games

if you are unsatisfied with the description and account, and you provide logical reasoning, I will refund you

PM / skype me: anikilyn

I will give you e-mail password everything else you need to change all the information to your stuff

- - - Updated - - -

oops:

this account is NA, and I am the original Owner

bump

bump

bvump

price: 125

contacting you on skype

sold

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.