Sold Viral Videos / Funny Content - (YouTube )

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 12/7/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I am on the search for users/people who have videos which could potentially go viral. Even if your not sure. The content must be yours.

I have a monetized youtube channel with 7.8m views and 8.1k subs. Each month the channel grows 100-500 subs and gains around 150k-600k views without me doing anything, i haven't uploaded in almost a year. The channel has around 10 videos, all relating to funny/comedy clips and all do well in terms of views. Length of the clips vary, some are a few minutes long some 20 seconds. Now, to the partnership.

This can be a 1 time deal, or future collaboration. I am simply looking for someone who has a video i can upload to the channel. Revenue split is 50/50 on each video i upload. (Clips will obviously be reviewed first. Original only.)

Hmu with clips or information regarding the channel.

( I have only recently activated monetization again an some of the current clips are not mine originally)

[​IMG]

x

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.