Sold VIP+ | 4B NW |FULL ACCESS | SA 47.64 | CATA 35 | SLAYER : 9,8,8,7 | MINION SLOTS 29 |

Discussion in 'Hypixel Skyblock Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Sweepys, 12/29/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweepys

Sweepys
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    4B Net Worth Hypixel Skyblock Account. Everything in the account is legit. All the payment is going to be while shareing screen and sending the money through Paypal (Friend and Family payment). You go first then I send the account information.
    Also have Skyblock Extras (paid mod) to this account so when chaning the username contact me so they can change it in the system and transfer the discord server privileges to your discord.

Fairy souls: 227/228 (1 missing in dungeons)
    Slayers: Zombie level 9, Tarantula level 8, Sven level 8, Enderman level 7
    Minions: 29 t11 Fishing Minions - Enchanted Lava bucket, Super Compactor 4k, Diamond Spreding and T5 BEACON
    On the island: 2 rows of pumpkin, 2 rows of nether wart, row of cane, row of potato, row of carrot.
    Dungeons: Catacombs level 35 with 8 000 secrets
    Skills: in the photos and skill average of 47.64 with 9 108 weight (Now its 47.74 skill average with 9 188 weight)
    Other things on the account: Legel 100 tier boosted ender dragon, overflux, level 100 black cat, level 100 griffin and enderman

THE PRICE CAN GO DOWN BY A LITTLE
    Microsoft Migrated Full Access
    Hypixel Stats:
    VIP+ rank, Level 100+, the account has never been banned/muted
    Discord: Sweepsboy#8904

Attached Files:

#1 Sweepys, 12/29/21
    Last edited: 12/30/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.