Sold VIEWERLABS.COM > Easiest money since selling a kidney

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 10/9/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

We're now hiring!

We're currently looking for 3 to 4 people who can dedicate some of their life and soul to us in exchange for some form of currency.

The requirements we're looking for are as follows
    • Have a large quantity of free time, the less of a social life you have the better.
    • Know what a viewbot, follow bot, and chatbot is. I cannot be bothered explaining it to another person and will fully lose my mind
    • General knowledge on how twitch works
    • Be over 18
    • Be able to have a conversation with us, we're not made of stone, we are people and will take the piss out of you at some stage
    • Have the ability to have a laugh
    • Be able to talk formally with Customers and quickly come up with solutions to customers problems
    • Common sense, some of it, just the smallest amount, please I beg.

As we have a 24/7 support schedule, we can almost completely work the hours for your shift around you and the times you are free. Please keep in mind THIS SHOULD NOT BE SOMEONES MAIN JOB, unless you'd like to live off beans and rice of course, but then id just say jump the gun and go straight to prison, they will provide better healthcare than we ever could, this is *extremely* simple work. We've had staff go on a first date before whilst on shift, and they managed to still answer all questions, and get a second date. If that doesn't get across the nature of the work I don't know what will, everything is done via the live support app / software Crisp, we also use Discord for general communication. I'll be disclosing pay based upon hours you choose to work, although there is a flat standard hourly rate, so please contact me and we can discuss this further

Now if you think you meet all of these standards, please just shoot me a message. My discord is Flaws#7210, hit me with a link to your profile ill stalk you for a quick minute and probably get back to you fairly instantly.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.