Victoria's Secret Tips

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Labia Minora, 2/3/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Labia Minora

Labia Minora
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I've learned a lot from you guys in just a short amount of time. I thought I would share some tips for Victoria's Secret. I guess this would fall under refunds. Anyway, they frequently offer free gift cards with a certain dollar amount purchase. Right now it's $15 with a $75 and $35 with $150. The cards you receive cannot be stacked and they're only available to use in a certain time frame. Either way, it's still free money. So when they offer these, I always just load up my cart with the bare minimum to qualify. When everything comes in, I take all my items to the store and return them all but I get to keep the gift card. They're technically supposed to deduct it from your refund but I have not had this happen and I've been doing this for over two years.

A lot of people think it's too much hassle and it's not worth it but I disagree. Yes it takes an investment but that's returned to you. I know it's mostly guys in here but I'm sure your spouses might like something from here.

Also, I always check for coupon codes to go with my original purchase. Most of the time I can get a free panty or perfume. These are items i get to keep even though everything else gets refunded. So in the end I get panties and a gift card for free.

I should also note that they only allow a certain number of returns within a certain time period even if you have a receipt. I think it's 7 in a three month period but don't quote me on that.

ALSO I just remembered that the reward cards that you get are double dippable. You can redeem them online once and in stores once so essentially a $20 reward card is worth $40.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.