Sold Very Old Battle.net Account! (Deluxe/Special Editions)

Discussion in 'Blizzard.net Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by PathOfSelling, 3/24/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PathOfSelling

PathOfSelling
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

7   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling my very old (early Burning Crusade days) battle.net account.

I'm selling because I don't play any of Blizzards games anymore and I don't plan on buying Diablo 4 in the future, so the account is just collecting dust.
    I have battle.net installed, but non of the games except Overwatch and that has not been updated for monthes, so don't ask me for specific skins or items on the account. I will list what I know down below.

Contents from the top of my head:

World of Warcraft with a few add-ons and deluxe or special editions. Can't remember what exactly what was deluxe/special but I remember WoD being deluxe for sure and for some reason I remember something about WotlK, maybe some pet?

Diablo 3 with 1 add-on. Not sure if it's a special edition or something. I just remember having some yellow shiny wings and I think they were special. Never played the game much though, so definitely no rare gear on there, only cosmetics.

Hearthstone. Spent a bit of time and money on this way back. The cards I had are probably outdated by now. I remember pre-ordering packs once or twice too.

Overwatch! Some kind of special or limited edition. A good amount of legendary skins. Account is not levelled super high but I used to play a lot back then.

Not sure if I ever bought pets/mounts for WoW from the store but I remember it existed already back then, when I quit WoW.

We will be using the PlayerUp middleman service. A PlayerUp middleman will contact you via private message soon after payment.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.