?Very Nice CS:GO Account [1k+ Hours on CSGO, Knife In Inventory, 39 games and MORE!]?

Discussion in 'CSGO Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell CS:GO Accounts' started by Facebook, 8/27/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

? Rules ?

? I will not go first under any circumstances, unless you are trusted, meaning if I deem you trusted.

? If you do NOT go first to me, we will use a REPUTABLE Middleman [Fees are on you, NO EXCEPTIONS]

? Don't waste my time scammers ; this isn't my first time selling accounts.

? If you are contacting me, you must be serious about this deal.

? Username or Steam ID will -NOT- be revealed to anyone until payment is made and completed.

? I can verify that I have the account, but I am not linking the account out. I can make name changes on the profile to your requests(s) to show you I own the account.

? Payments are made VIA PayPal or in CS:GO Skins

? A CS:GO KNIFE OFFER AUTOMATICALLY TAKES THE ACCOUNT. [Unless a knife that interests me than the other will take it]

? The account has 0.12 EURO, so consider that a bonus.

? I have no Proof of Purchase/Original Email.

? After the account is no longer in my possession, I will have no responsibility of to what happens to it.

? Payments are made VIA PayPal or in CS:GO Skins

? Offers are being taken into consideration, but I am not a charity. [Lowballs will be reported]

STEAMID: STEAM_0:X:4ABB6A29

.;

Steamid is fake ? cant find it

Originally Posted by Myse

Steamid is fake ? cant find it

I replaced some digits out that are the same, so people wouldn't search it up and exploit the profile. For say, I have a Steam Account with the ID of: STEAM_0:0:4882421

To censor it, I would of done: STEAM_0:X:ABBCAC1

Get my point now?

bump.

bump

sold.

****ing hell, I was just about to buy this.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.