Sold [Verify Seller] Epic Seven Starter Account with 1700+ Skystones and 50+ Bookmarks

Discussion in 'Epic Seven Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell Epic7 Account' started by MoodyCat, 11/30/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoodyCat

MoodyCat
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant

8   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Attention: Anyone who is selling Epic Seven 7 starter account other than me has NO relationship with me. If you trade with them and you got scammed please don't complaint.

I am a verified seller in Playerup and had sold hundreds of accounts.

The fresh starter accounts are just like new accounts.
    - The only difference is it has 350+ Skystones alone with 5* Destina and did not pass storyline 1-4.
    - Name unchangeable, GLOBAL server only. There is also name changeable version but without Destina. Let me know.
    - Price will inflate as Skystones accumulated from daily logins, therefore prices will follow.
    - Accounts are LIMITED, once sold out thread will be close.
    - Feel free to contact me through Discord
    mOODY-cAT#7624

Why should I start a with a starter like this one?
    - Skystones can work as this game's banner pulling currency. Also, there is no promise you will get 5* Destina
    - By clearing more quests, you will get more Skystones.

What are some good ways to use those accounts?
    - More Skystones than self-made account.
    - 5* Destina with big boobs.

Where do I get those Skystones, are they safe? Thinking about starting a new account on one of those.
    - The only thing those accounts have done was getting the daily login bonus every day to accumulate the amount of Skystones above.

Will those fresh accounts ever get ban?
    - No, unless they want to fix the bug that "Free to play player are not allowed in the game anymore" bug.

Things to be aware of.
    - Those accounts worked on both Android/IOS.
    - After purchase you will be given an email ID and password, you can then link to your FB/Google/Twitter and change email later if you wish.

How to trade?
    - Pay via "playerup.com/digistonealts" and send me the receipt to my Discord mOODY-cAT#7624. If you had questions you are also welcome to contact me on Discord.
    - After the process is finished, you will get login information through discord/message. Make sure you link to your own FB/GoogleTwitter for your own safety.
    - Please be patient and understands I also have a life and will not able to reply you back 24/7. But I will get back to you ASAP.
    - You can also use middleman services from Playerup if you wish. But there is a long process and you will have to learn how to do it as well as pay for the extra fees.

[​IMG]
    molar mass of aluminum

#1 MoodyCat, 11/30/18
    Last edited: 12/1/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.