Selling  Platinum IV  Verification Level 1  Original Owner (Yes) Verified Stake Platinum IV (12.29%) Account

Discussion in 'Stake.com Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Chris10084, 6/29/24 at 4:20 PM.

1. Chris10084

Chris10084
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I am done with ******** and want to sell my Platinum IV account, which includes the following:

• Verified

• Platinum IV

• 12.29% progress towards Platinum V

• VIP Host available with continuous play

• Massive daily, weekly, post-monthly, and monthly reloads with play

• A gigantic $2400-$3600 USD bonus when you hit Platinum V

• A maximum of $506 daily reloads and $910 weekly reloads

• Verified and linked email address

• $2.7mil USD wagered since account creation
    I am done with ********, and i want to cash out on this huge accounts progress. I have sunk over 2.7m USD into it and it is ready to generate massive rewards through reloads and bonuses, and if you plan on playing a lot you will get these so easily.

Don't want to go through the hoops of verifying an account? Don't want to wait to level up to receive huge bonuses and reloads for playing? Buy mine, and start playing ASAP.

I am happy to speak via discord, reddit, or telegram, and I'm happy to answer any questions you have, as well as provide screenshots and clips of my account.

Seeking a payment of $2300 for this account, which pales in comparison to the bonuses and reloads you will receive when you use it.

First in gets it, scammers will be ignored. Listed elsewhere, will close the post when sold.

Thank you for your time. I'm going to miss Stake, but I sure won't miss ********. I have a problem

Attached Files: