Sold [VERIFIED SELLER] Ultimate Standard Collection 239 Legendaries (54 Golden Legendaries)

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Martian, 3/17/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martian

Martian
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

4   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi everyone,

First let me say that I understand it's a lot of money, but I’ve spent more that $5000 into this unusual collection. I'm selling it because I don't want it to become obsolete, as I have less and less time to take care of it anymore. I'll be happy knowing that someone else has the ressources to keep it updated and even improve it, as there are probably not a lot of collections like this around.

The deal will be made through Middleman only, no exceptions.

The collection is so big that it’ll be easier to send you a link to a video I made of it. It contains 239 legendaries, including these 54 golden legendaries:

Alexstrasza
    Aluneth
    Archmage Arugal
    Awaken the Makers
    Azalina Soulthief
    Baku the Mooneater
    Bloodreaver Gul’dan
    Chameleos
    Clutchmother Zavas
    Countess Ashmore
    Deathwing
    Dragon Soul
    Dragoncaller Alanna
    Elise the Trailblazer
    Fire Plume’s Heart
    Flobbidinous Floop
    Floop’s Glorious Gloop
    Frost Lich Jaina
    Genn Greymane
    Geosculptor Yip
    Kangor’s Endless Army
    Kathrena Winterwisp
    King Mukla
    Lakkari Sacrifice
    Leeroy Jenkins
    Lord Godfrey
    Lord Jaraxxus
    Lyra the Sunshard
    Malfurion the Pestilent
    Malygos (+ regular)
    Marin the Fox (+ regular)
    Mecha’thun
    Myra Rotspring
    Open the Waygate
    Prince Taldaram
    Professor Putricide
    Prophet Velen
    Pyros
    Ragnaros the Firelord
    Rin, the First Disciple
    Shadowreaper Anduin
    Shudderwock
    Sunkeeper Tarim
    Sylvanas Windrunner
    The BeastThe Darkness
    The Lich King
    The Runespear
    Thrall, Deathseer
    Uther of the Ebon Blade
    Unite the Murlocs
    Valeera the Hollow
    Whizbang the Wonderful
    Ysera
    Zilliax

As far as Standard goes, the collection is only missing 5 commons, 2 rares, 38 epics and 2 legendaries. None of these cards are relevant, and I think it’s more important to save the dust than waste it or dust golden legendaries just to sell a complete standard collection. Note that even if you don't dust anything, you have more than 8500 dust already to craft cards you don't have, but once again the missing cards are mostly useless so it could be better to use the dust to craft golden decks of your choice.

For a long time now I have been buying packs instead of dusting cards when I needed dust. Therefore, on top of the golden legendaries, I have hundreds of golden rares and epics you get to dust if you chose to, but I think this collection should be bought by someone who wants to build golden decks, obviously. If I type « golden » in the search bar of my collection, I get 107 pages of results. Try yours!

As I haven't been playing since beta like some lucky people, I miss some cardbacks, from April 2014 until September 2015, but I got 73 cardbacks, including Dalaran Flame, Power Core, Legendary, Call of the Void and Call of the Light, Legacy of the Void, Overwatch, and pre-purchases not available anymore (Warlods of Draenor, Karazhan Nights, Un’Goro, Knights of the Frozen Throne, Whispers of the Old Gods, Kobolds & Catacombs, Witchwood, Boomsday…).

On top of everything you’ll get all classes golden, 4700+ Gold, all the extra heroes except King Rastakhan, 10000+ wins, all adventures available and completed.

I’ll be happy (and a bit sad) to answer all your questions.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.